Monday, October 25, 2010

I LOVE MY JESUS, I LOVE MY INDIA - PLEASE READ FROM BOTTOM UP. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Deepti Bankeshwar ‎(3) You are God and if you are willing, you can and you will set things right at the blink of an eye. Do it Jesus. We have waited too long. How long will you keep us waiting ? Amen

October 12 at 5:32pm · ·
Deepti Bankeshwar

Deepti Bankeshwar ‎(2) irrespective of religion or caste. The foundation of our nation is being weakened for several years by the two scourges of CORRUPTION AND VOTE-BANK POLITICS. Both must be dealt with a massive fatal death blow once and for all. PERIOD. Lord Jesus hear our cry and have mercy upon our BELOVED INDIA. Come with your mighty power and hasten things us........... (3)

October 12 at 5:30pm · ·
Deepti Bankeshwar

Deepti Bankeshwar ‎(1) God wnts 2 live in our hearts nt in MANMADE STRUCTURES.tHR4 let us build our own individual MANDIR/MASJID/CHURCH etc. in our hearts where God actualy loves, longs and waits to stay. Then there wont be any need for us to fight over a piece of land to build mandir mosques churches. Our beloved INDIA will flourish on all fronts only if we love and serve one another truthfully and unconditionally .............. (2)

October 12 at 5:16pm · ·
Deepti Bankeshwar

Deepti Bankeshwar ‎11.10.2010 LANDMARK DAY IN MY LIFE.WL BE BURYING MANY DEMONS WHO HV BEEN HOLDING ME BACK 4M FULFILLING GODS CALL UPON MY LIFE NO MORE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.MY GOD IS GOOD & FAITHFUL.I LUV HIM A LOTS.HE IS MY PAPPA & I AM HIS DAUGHTER.AM D APPLE OF HIS EYES.ANY 1 WHO TOUCHES/HURTS ME WL HV 2 FACE HIS WRATH.I LOVE GOD AND I LOVE PEOPLE.I LOVE MY INDIA I WANT 2 DO SOMETHING FOR MY COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME


No comments:

Post a Comment