Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward you will get ? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect and your heavenly Father in perfect. Mt. 5.43-48.
This is what God has been impressing upon my mind since morning. Brothers and sisters, please pray for me that I may be perfect as my heavenly Father is perfect. I have a long way to go. But I have this desire in my heart to be more like my Saviour, Jesus, day by day. I fail Him miserably many times yet he NEVER LEAVES ME NOR FORSAKES ME. What a wonderful God we serve. What a marvelous God we serve. Lord, we love you very very much. Come and help each one of us by your MIGHTY SPIRIT. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment